I'm Juan Miguel Valverde and currently I'm a PhD student at UEF researching about Rodent MRI brain segmentation using Deep Learning
If you are looking for the old delanover blog you can find it at old.delanover.com but it's not updated anymore and the links are broken (you have to replace them by old.delanover.com). It contains old personal projects, random posts and memos.
This other personal blog is about Deep Learning and Tensorflow: laid.delanover.com
Areas of interest: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Medical Image Analysis.
Email: juanmiguel [dot] valverde [at] uef [dot] fi
- 2018-present: PhD student at UEF, Kuopio, Finland. Topic: rodent brain segmentation and lesion detection with deep learning.
- 2015-2017: MSc in IT and Cognition at University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 2013-2014: Exchange at TUAS, Finland.
- 2010-2014: BSc in Computer Science Engineering at University of Burgos, Spain.
- 2018 (4mon): Video author (Tensorflow Lite course) at Packt Publishing
- 2017-2018 (1y): Researcher at Sojo University, Japan.
- 2015-2016 (4mon): Research student at Copenhagen Business School, Denmark.
Refereed conference papers
- J.M. Valverde, V. Imani, J.D. Lewis, J. Tohka, Predicting intelligence based on cortical WM/GM contrast, cortical thickness and volumetry. To appear in ABCD Neurocognitive Prediction Challenge, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2019.
- 14-01-2019. MRI Segmentation (part of MRI Bootcamp). University of Eastern Finland, Kuopio, Finland. Download
- 07-03-2017. Nordic AI. Volunteer.